Monday, February 28, 2011

diary of a cavewoman website

My future mother in law has published a book (available tomorrow, March 1) and needed a web page to promote the book and provide a link to Amazon where copies can be purchased. This weekend, I developed www.diaryofacavewoman.com in Dreamweaver and got it up and running last night.

Picture 1

After you check out the page, you should definitely think about purchasing the book. I've read it and can definitely say it's one of the best, most enjoyable books I've read. And I'm not just saying that for brownie points!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks very much, I have found this blog really very good and effective!
    Website Design helps portray ideas through different forms and it also helps establish a brand.
    Website Maintenance Services India

    ReplyDelete