Saturday, January 21, 2012

oh, deer.. deer.

Print 

I've needed a good Oh, Deer logo since the idea for the name first crossed my mind more than a year ago.

In my Portfolio class, one of our goals for the semester is to brand ourselves. I feel like any good brand needs a good logo, and here is mine (or at least the prototype of it). 

Today is a catch-up day. I've been brainstorming this logo for a long time, and today I opened up Illustrator and made it happen. It's simple, which I think really goes well with my style. I will also be making an option with a fill so that the logo can be applied in a variety of ways.

Ideally, this logo will begin showing up on my photography as a sort of watermark, as well as on my posted design work.

Comments and constructive criticism are always welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment